Re: [N8VEM-S100:7048] Re: Magic Molex Ordering Assistant?

I believe the series name from Molex is the "MTA series". Look up "A1964" on digi-key. That one should be the same as the connector on the Altair CPU card that's used for the data connector for the front panel link. I would have to pull my board to be 100% sure though.

Sent from my iPhone