RE: [N8VEM-S100:7049] Re: Magic Molex Ordering Assistant?

I'm quite familiar with these connectors, we used to use them by the thousands at work.
I'm not sure if Molex called them MTA series, but AMP (now Tyco Electronics) did call them MTA (Mass Termination A?).
They do come in two sizes, 0.156" pitch and 0.100".
They have different colours, Red is the most popular.
I don't know it all, but here's what I do know...
In 0.156" there are Red and Yellow connectors.
in 0.100" there are Red and White connectors.

Yellow is good for 16 to 18awg wire.
Red is good for 22awg or 24awg.
White is for even smaller wires ~28awg?

There is a special tool to punch these connectors, this tool is quite expensive, fortunately, I have one from the old days.
It's difficult at best to punch your own with a narrow blade screwdriver, but I've seen it done.  Since it's an IDC, I wouldn't want to bet on the quality of the connection done by the incorrect tool.

I still have a number of these connectors, what size do you need?  I can prepunch them with a set of wires for you, just tell me the length of the wires.  I have various roles of wire, let me know what colours you want, I might have it.

Regards,
Josh