Re: Interest, Discussion and R&D on a 18 Slot S100 Backplane & ATX PSU board.

Hi Alex,
there is currently a "dimensions" print layer on the wiki:
http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/file/fetch/72417065/Print-dw_rotated.pdf

you will have to excuse the kind of rough way it is digitally printed, i was having issue with kicad printing the correct width of tracks on the copper layers and had to export every layer separately as an SVG then change them to a .pdf so they are not sharp as one would like. the dimensions (linked above) are all the major ones some in mm and some in inches, if you would like an update on this file or specific dimensions let me know and i will do a new one

Thierry, the documentation that describes the fixes is linked below:
http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/file/80527073/S100%2018%20Slot%20Backplane%20-%20REV%201_0%20documentation%20r1.pdf

everyone else, currently Todd & i are talking about a new revision/run of boards, currently (from the above posts) we have interest from:

1x Curt Mayer

2x Fabi Battaglia

2x Edward Sinder

1x Don Caprio

1x Philippe Elie

1x Nik Brisevac

2x Ian May

if anyone else would like a board please let us know :-)

Antony