Re: [N8VEM-S100:4511] Re: Interest, Discussion and R&D on a 18 Slot S100 Backplane & ATX PSU board.

Ant,

Would you be willing to post precise dimensions for the board?  I have
downloaded the PDFs, and they don't appear to be to scale.

I am trying to make a custom case to host the board, and I want to
model it correctly.

Thanks!
- Alex