Re: [N8VEM-S100:193] S-100 board waiting list

I failed to guess the obvious password

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 7:37 AM, Andrew Lynch <lyn...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi!  There has been a lot of activity on the S-100 boards recently so I am sending everyone a copy of the S-100 board waiting list.

I am bit hesitant to post anyone’s information on a public mailing list so there are a couple precautions.

First, the document is a PDF and you’ll have to rename it.  This should baffle the robots a little bit.

Second, the PDF is password protected.  It is the most obvious password I can think of but if you are uncertain you can email be off line and I will send it to you.

If this is still too revealing please let me know but I think these are reasonable precautions without being too burdensome.

Please review the document and send me any corrections and/or changes.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch, 73 de N8VEM

PS, some builders prefer buying boards on eBay so I am selling the excess units there.   You can see them here

http://shop.ebay.com/lynchkl/m.html

--
Don Caprio cap...@uxpro.com