Re: [N8VEM-S100:1093] 8T97 Substitutions

Don FWIW I am using an original IMSAI Parallel ports 8212 driven board in my system with Z80 @ 10  MHz. Also with 8086, 68K e
John

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 27, 2012, at 1:47 PM, Don Caprio <ilv...@gmail.com> wrote:

Speaking of the Intel 8212. I've only been able to find the 3Mhz version.
Did Intel produce a faster version? I'm looking for a 4Mhz version for use
in the FP mini project.