Hi! Here is the N8VEM project list with status separated into
three categories: Planned, Active, and Under Consideration
- status: not started. Has anyone built one of the ECB extended
backplanes? Do they work? Do we even need an active terminator for the new
- status: not started. It has been a while for this one. John is
working on an S-100 ZFDC board which uses the WD2793 so it probably makes sense
to let this one wait until the S-100 ZFDC is done
- status: not started. Max, we were working on this at one point, I
seem to recall. Any progress?
- status: not started. This project is low priority and waiting for
some of these other projects to clear out first.
- status: in work. Wolfgang requested to hold the ordering the
prototypes until after December so he can do some updates. On hold pending
- status: second prototype PCBs ordered and should arrive ~20 Dec 2010.
- status: initial prototype PCB designed and trace route optimization
underway. No estimate for completion yet
- status: first prototype board ordered and sent to builder team. Build
and test underway with expected rework in progress. Second prototype PCB looks likely
given scope of changes.
- status: second prototype board ordered and en route to John.
- Fixed the numerous problems with first prototype. Looks solid and probably a manufactured PCB will be ordered in couple weeks or so.
- update: second prototype board in build and test. Some minor design changes but board is firming up fast. Probably a third prototype PCB will be needed.
- Looks pretty solid and probably ordering manufactured PCBs in the
- status: first prototype board ordered and distributed to builder
team. Initial build and test under way. See Douglas Goodall wiki for update on
- status: Nothing on PCB, prototype is in construction. No progress
- status: interest has picked up and received several feedback items. Prototype PCB redesigned and in trace routing.
- I will order prototype boards as soon as it finishes in the trace
- status: Rev 1 PCBs on order. Expect delivery in ~20 Dec 2010
- status: Initial PCBs on order. Expect delivery in late Dec 2010
- status: reordered PCBs have arrived ($12 each)