Re: Trip Report - Met Crusty OMO

Well, this time there's proof - if the file uploaded properly.

Visited Josh Bensadon again yesterday, and picked up my completely fixed Quest Super Elf Computer, with the DRC 16k Eprom board installed and functioning in the S-100 slot. First time in 35 years that the entire thing has worked, and Josh added all the options that I never bought back in 1978.

Now, I need to build a proper case for it, particularly since the metal picture frame I used back in 1984 isn't necessarily the brightest thing to mount a circuit board in!

Thanks again Josh! Really looking forward to your exhibit at World of Commodore Dec. 6th!

Regards,

Matt Turner
(I'm on the left side of the pic, Josh is on the right, and note the stack beside him!)