Re: FPMini Switches Available

whoa.  unbuffered address and status lines driving LED's directly; that's a lot of load.
the intersystems FP did this better, with ls240's.

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 8:38:34 AM UTC-7, Don Caprio wrote:
The FP Mini toggle switches finally shipped from NKK.
They are due to arrive this Friday.

I went out on a limb and placed a sizable order. Hoping
there is enough interest to help support this project and
make it available for those that missed the first round.

I have a new board design with the correct RUN/WAIT
LED positions and mounting holes for the switch bracket.
If you'd like a Version two board let me know and I'll add your
name to the list. Hoping to do a run of at least 25 boards to
make worth while.

If you interested in ordering switches or have questions please
contact me.

Thank you.

--
Don Caprio