Re: V2 S-100 80286 master/Slave CPU boards have arrived

All orders went out today. You over seas guys, I sent via airmail.
Joe H. I am holding one for you because I don't have your address.
There are just two remaining boards. If anybody else wants one please let me know ASAP. (Cost is $16 + shipping etc.)

John