RE: S-100 VDP V2 prototype boards arrived!

Hi Neil!  I’d rather you would be on the S-100 VDP V2 team even if its delayed a bit.

I think this is a big enough project we will be working on it for a while.

In particular the RAMDAC and pseudo VGA interface has a lot of mysteries yet to be solved.

I will send you a board.  Please send me your current shipping address.