From: rich...@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:5726] Re: EPROM/RAM board
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 10:51:50 -0500
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com

Welcome back!

No. I don't think the right schematics and board plots are posted for that version.

Right now I'm building the Prop IO board. I can't get the 8088 board working with my vintage Solid State Music IO4 board (which works fine with the z80 board). I also can't seem to get the right jumpers for master mode.

Sent from my iPhone