Re: [N8VEM-S100:6768] Fw: S-100 board availability

Hi Marshall,

Please see:

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/page/35044530/PCB%20Inventory

for most boards.

John Monahan I believe is the only one to do a run of the 80386 and 8MB
memory boards.

I have one 8-slot S-100 backplane left.  Check out comments on this
list regarding the thickness of the board.  Please contact me privately
if you want more information about the backplane.

Thank you,

Todd

* 'Andrew Lynch' via N8VEM-S100 <n8vem...@googlegroups.com> [150420 18:47]: