[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:1258] S-100 board reorders
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:1258] S-100 board reorders
- From: terry sare <terr...@gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 11:46:55 -0600
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of terr...@gmail.com designates 184.108.40.206 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=terr...@gmail.com; dkim=pass head...@gmail.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=rnFmiGdYn+v5+jpbGdjhn4LFkEugvGoqmfDr7cOISLI=; b=bR/hctvWiRFZEiTyiuZEvcDvELoN5Zsv+W3OauY9g2cMXX4h1QRo4rw3xMv+ksE9ja 18GXwq9kbmGIUPzAjmhYAQHX9RvrTptTOdm6HuouczJ3In1/AmVkyyIHhabs54VoUwwo j8+lF0eyiXNjYNDfG0ZLDdsXEY2sdZqV9rpIP9U30TBe3SscENSpZpL1RgljzAEpTvy2 q/0/IHnHYV6EyIOFRhmFi7fToU4GeUuBt9lcZhA4HWyHv3+f0ZtrP8rNphkof+rKdMcw pIx6OjHNv639w09FHl1PKOX9acwWijJXFo1j/OkgydsCSDYQISF2Va50xjZYSDTlFpSD JPbg==
- In-reply-to: <005e01cdeb67$e5a0c550$b0e24ff0$@YAHOO.COM>
- References: <000301cddf16$3f87a060$be96e120$@YAHOO.COM> <50D68136.email@example.com> <001801cde522$2749d010$75dd7030$@YAHOO.COM> <COL123-W60D7A52DE4649C2D8FFB13B83F0@phx.gbl> <00f201cde6a7$b8131e40$28395ac0$@YAHOO.COM> <COL123-W8912BA144764EE8044822B8210@phx.gbl> <005e01cdeb67$e5a0c550$b0e24ff0$@YAHOO.COM>
Andrew, please put me down for 1) Console IO and 2) regular Prototype boards and 2) buffered prototype board.
On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 11:12 AM, Andrew Lynch <LYN...@yahoo.com>
Hi Josh! Thanks! Yes, probably so. My goal is to get the S-100 LAVA (on their way) and S-100 ConsoleIO PCBs out to their builders as quickly as possible. My current plan is to stagger the order/reorders to have one arrived and in work while another is on the way.
The S-100 LAVA PCBs should be here soon to process and those gone or mostly so by the time the S-100 Console IO boards arrive. That means the next PCB reorder for the S-100 regular prototyping boards should be in mid-Jan 2013 sometime so I can process those in early Feb 2013.
The last couple years have been very instructive to me about ordering/reordering PCBs so I am hoping to apply these lessons and pick up the pace on the S-100 and ECB boards in 2013.
Thanks and have a nice day!
You better make that (1) S-100 regular prototyping boards and (1) buffered prototyping board.
I have a project due in April, do you think these boards will be ready by February?
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:1235] S-100 board reorders
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 11:06:35 -0500
Thanks Josh! You are down for one S-100 regular prototyping board as soon as they are available.
Thanks and have a happy holidays!
Can you please put me down for an unbuffered S-100 Prototype board?
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:1230] S-100 board reorders
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 12:38:30 -0500
Hi Jeff! Thanks! You are down for one each S-100 ConsoleIO and S-100 MS-DOS Support board as soon as they are available!
Thanks and have a happy holidays!
Could you please put on the waiting list for Qty 1 Console I/O and Qty 1 MS-DOS Support board.
On 12/20/2012 7:57 PM, Andrew Lynch wrote:
I am looking for ideas on S-100 board orders/reorders for after the S-100 LAVA PCB order arrives (imminent) and the S-100 Console IO board reorder (next).
The S-100 68K CPU board and S-100 80286 CPU board are the next PCB orders. However I really don’t have a clear preference for the next board reorders.
I am thinking some of the common more popular boards should go next such as the S-100 IDE V2, S-100 4MB SRAM, and S-100 buffered prototyping board.
Those tend to go quickly and won’t “plug up the system” with a bunch of unsold boards.
Ideas? Comments? Thoughts? Please let me know. Thanks and have a happy holidays!