RE: [N8VEM-S100:1260] S-100 board reorders

Thanks Terry!  You are down  for those PCBs as soon as they are available.

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of terry sare
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2013 12:47 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:1260] S-100 board reorders

Andrew, please put me down for 1) Console IO and 2) regular Prototype boards and 2) buffered prototype board.

Thanks
Terry

On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 11:12 AM, Andrew Lynch <LYN...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Josh!  Thanks!  Yes, probably so.  My goal is to get the S-100 LAVA (on their way) and S-100 ConsoleIO PCBs out to their builders as quickly as possible.  My current plan is to stagger the order/reorders to have one arrived and in work while another is on the way.

The S-100 LAVA PCBs should be here soon to process and those gone or mostly so by the time the S-100 Console IO boards arrive.  That means the next PCB reorder for the S-100 regular prototyping boards should be in mid-Jan 2013 sometime so I can process those in early Feb 2013.

The last couple years have been very instructive to me about ordering/reordering PCBs so I am hoping to apply these lessons and pick up the pace on the S-100 and ECB boards in 2013.