Re: [N8VEM-S100:6179] Re: 80386 CPU Board

My error  Gary, the V1.49 is the most up to date version I have been using.   Most recent changes are just for PM testing BTW. The core 8086 stuff really has not changed in a while.

I stuck in hardware currently. Could you carefully checkout the 80386 switching code.  I seem to remember I used the old and new ways to switch TMA 0 line.  Only the output mode will work for the SMB V2.  With a logic probe see if you are getting signals.

John