Re: [N8VEM] ALTAIR-IMSAI 8080 CPU Board on Ebay

I've been thinking about this...

I don't need to boot to my floppy drive(s)
to load N* Dos if your board will boot to CP/M.

CP/M seems more advanced than booting to DOS.

I haven't used CP/M since the PDP 11/70 days...

I have two SA400's that need alignment and a
handful of original floppies.  Booting is
inconsistent but I can read most of them.

I can load basic and run a few programs, I only
have 32k of memory.

I could sell the drives, floppy controller and
memory boards and have a more stable and 'fun'
computer to work with.

I use the Propeller Console board for I/O.