RE: [N8VEM-S100:3296] Logic Analyzer

Hi Don,

I bought one of these, it works great, but when I discovered that it really isn't a Saleae device and they were ripping off Saleae software, I bought a full 16 channel directly from Saleae and denounced buying knock offs that rip off others hard work.  After using a 16 channel device, I would never recommend using the 8 channel.  At first, when I was using just the 8 channel knockoff, I was always short a few pins and had to do tests twice with alternate pins.

I like Dave's recommendation of the Logic Sniffer, it's cheaper than Saleae, and still totally legit.
Heck, for $50, I might just get one too.  32 bits could come in handy.

The price of new electronics is so dirt cheap... now if only gasoline prices would go down like that.....

Josh Bensadon