From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of yoda
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2014 8:14 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:3296] Logic Analyzer

Yes these are unauthorized clones and you would be violating Salaae's  copyright.  I think the logic sniffer on dangerousprototypes.com is far superior and is open source.  It is 16 bits by default, expandable to 32 bits.  It is about  50 dollars and is well worth the cost.  It is much cheaper than the Salaae and I think maybe more functional.  BTW I have both of them and now use the logic sniffer exclusively.

Dave