Re: FPMini Board Requests

I would like 1 1/8 set of switches as well.

On Thursday, August 7, 2014 3:08:08 PM UTC-7, Don Caprio wrote:
Attention FPMini front panel hopefuls.

Here is the list of builders and tallies of all the FPMini board request
I've received so far. If you've made a request please check that your name
is on the list and quantities are correct.

If your name is missing or you'd like changes please email me or reply to list.
Orders have not been placed so changes are welcome.

P.S. I'm changing the partial switch set's to accommodate request for stand-by replacement switches.

1/8 Switch set - 2 SPDT (1 blue, 1 red),1 Momentary Open (random color)
1/4 Switch set - 4 SPDT (2 blue, 2 red), 1 Momentary Open (random color)
1/2 Switch set - 8 SPDT (4 blue, 4 red, 2 Momentary open (1 blue, 1 red)
3/4 Switch set - 12 SPDT (6 blue, 6 red, 3 Momentary open (1 blue, 1 red, 1 random color)
1/1 Switch set - 16 SPDT (8 blue, 8 red, 4 Momentary open (2 blue, 2 red)

Thank you.

--
Don Caprio
ilv...@gmail.com