Re: [N8VEM-S100:4868] FPMini Board Requests

Don:

I also would like 1 + 1/8 switch sets added to the board that I previously requested (but not yet listed ... coming soon :->).

Nice tally thus far.  Too bad the increased switch-set order isn't going to improve the pricing on those.  Oh well :-<.

Thank you for the continued leadership here!

-----
paul