Re: [N8VEM-S100:1711] Re: [N8VEM: 16085] Re: PCB reorders

I'm in for two boards, please.

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 6:40 AM, John Monahan <monah...@gmail.com> wrote:

Paul we have the final 6502 master slave board done. As I remember it there were few others interested. I suggest we just go for non gold fingered "prototype" boards . Im good for 3 how many  do you want. They are about $40 each
Andrew anybody else?

John Monahan (mon...@vitasoft.org)