Re: Prop I/O board - Cursor control and special functions

Hi Frank,

take a look at Briel Computers PockeTerm (Propeller based) on the link below, it seems to be a more fully implemented terminal from escape sequence/cursor control point of view, but shares some common files with the S100 Propeller board implementation.
Towards the bottom of the page you can download the current firmware that will open up in the Paralax Propeller IDE, this should help jump start you
http://www.brielcomputers.com/wordpress/?cat=25

regards

David Fry