Further progress with S-100 bus 80386 board

Just an update, we are making good progress with our master/slave 80386 S-100 bus CPU board. The board now works reliably is a 10 slot S-100 system with a CPU clock of 24MHz.  As such it can access up to 16MB (in protected mode).  We are now about to build a daughter RAM card to allow faster and much more RAM capability.  See here if you are following this effort.
http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/80386%20Board/80386%20CPU%20Board.htm

BTW, I am currently writing code to switch the CPU into protected mode using a ROM monitor. Has anybody out there experience in this area.