S-100 LAVA PCBs ordered!

Hi

Well some good news!  I ordered the S-100 LAVA PCBs and they should be here the first week of Jan 2013.

I was hoping to reorder the S-100 ConsoleIO PCBs at the same time but that isn’t going to work quite yet.

I had to reorder some N8VEM ECB system and some XT-IDE V2 PCBs to support those projects.

The good news is I am thinking the XT-IDE V2 PCBs should clear out fairly quickly and then I can reorder the S-100 ConsoleIO PCBs.

There are a couple of exciting new S-100 CPU boards which I think are getting ready to go such as the S-100 68K and S-100 80286.

I would very much like to make some more progress down the list of S-100 PCB reorders and also get some of the new boards out.

So the S-100 LAVA PCBs should be here about on the 7 Jan 2013 give or take a few days.  Here is some background information on the project:

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=S-100%20LAVA

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/Lava-10%20Board/LAVA-10%20Board.htm

As usual they will be $20 each plus $3 shipping in the US and $6 elsewhere.

There should be enough S-100 LAVA PCBs for all the builders participating in the project (already on the list.

I’ll get a few extras for anyone who comes late who would also like to join.

John has written some preliminary software for the S-100 LAVA prototype boards but there is still plenty of hardware build and test and software development left to do.

Thanks and have a happy holidays!

Andrew Lynch