RE: [N8VEM-S100:4719] Re: ZFDC Controller under control of the PC-BIOS??

Probably Frank, but I have too much going on here right now to get to that right away. Can anybody else out there help Frank.  I know we have a few European users on board

John

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Frank Schieschke
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2014 10:56 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:4719] Re: ZFDC Controller under control of the PC-BIOS??

Hello John,
thanks for the offer to copy the CF-card.
But i am located in Germany, so we have an delay of approx. 8 weeks, before i can hold it in my hands.
Are you able to use the "win32DiskImager", which is included in Yoda's CP/M 3 package?
http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/file/82410175/CPM3-2014-06-27.zip
I think that was much easier and save a lot of shipping costs.
Thanks in advance,
Frank