6502 CPU “Production” S-100 boards

John:  I see that Oscar Vermeulen on the NV8EM mail-list has uncovered
the fact that Mouser is now stocking a new 65C02 (technically:
W65C02S6TPG-14) from Western Design rated for 14 MHz:

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Western-Design-Center-WDC/W65C02S6TPG-14/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMsk5yEqv3Bk8YK9LsvhE2jzAMrhJSt5cvk%3d

It's a standard PDIP-40 and $6.95 @.

What sort of clock frequency have you been using to test the prototype
board?  Maybe this will help you goose it a bit further?