[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
6502 CPU “Production” S-100 boards
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: 6502 CPU “Production” S-100 boards
- From: Paul Birkel <pbi...@gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 02:18:29 -0500
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of pbi...@gmail.com designates 18.104.22.168 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=pbi...@gmail.com; dkim=pass head...@gmail.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=QHw2IzTbR7gk1Z8a2p7bRD/7dbl1B3E8B76B+1Pl+3o=; b=hwSE09wV6klnKT4UPvrX/x2ai073Ao63uVE2RlDGzApPZXojK7yE6a7CvnEaxUrePF PxU2En/82VG/Hpgwr2+JiDd1FAHJFt1q+qsw1HdAVvxzf5fgRrQVhxsOPr6gFr4p0Ln/ 2+u8wNuidZesjJJXTF+nbNNErBcU/7K2p62lM5ULIk65KOIoo/osn/Ggl4tC+QO34Ng7 qmGzFmeYxbOXsKBPz48QWFoar54TCuaPUg/aiZWHxKGS+rhrfuDHZybkHOblUGzVshH+ X6BmzkRsoSy32xZmuUvjgTy75ZDpvBgwXtq8OhExfBOZEy5+2scherVRW7CgjbXH1mOZ fflw==
John: I see that Oscar Vermeulen on the NV8EM mail-list has uncovered
the fact that Mouser is now stocking a new 65C02 (technically:
W65C02S6TPG-14) from Western Design rated for 14 MHz:
It's a standard PDIP-40 and $6.95 @.
What sort of clock frequency have you been using to test the prototype
board? Maybe this will help you goose it a bit further?
On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:01 PM, John Monahan <mon...@vitasoft.org> wrote:
> Andrew since it may be some time before we get enough interest for a full
> twenty 6502 CPU “Production” S-100 boards could you get me 3 more
> “prototypes” (i.e. Advanced Circuit) boards. I want to flush out some to the
> holdovers I have here as ‘patched’ boards for the year. Leon if I remember
> may use one as well. If that’s all the is he can have one of my 3.
Description: Adobe PDF document