Re: [N8VEM-S100:2324] Re: accepting pre-orders for the S-100 Z80 CPU V2 board

Hi Andrew (and group,)

I've been thinking for a long time about how I can give back to this
awesome community and this seems like an appropriate time to make an
offer.

I am willing accept payment and order and distribute boards.  When
ordering boards I would be also try to order enough to keep spares on
hand so that people who arrive between "large" orders would be able to
get boards.

So I may order boards with limited interest and keep the remaining from
a minimum order on hand to fulfill later orders.

I'm a hobbyist and have a full time job as others do so it would
continue "at cost" as you've been doing it.

I am not bothered by PayPal reporting as I will file appropriately and
not see any actual income from it.

I'm also happy to help out in any other way or to do only part of the
above (like only collect PayPal funds to forward to Andrew, etc.)

I hope we can all find a solution so we can minimize your hassles and
you're able to spend your time productively (designing and revising
boards.)

I've also been considering performing bulk component buys to get reduced
pricing.  I have some ECB connectors and S-100 backplane connectors
available now (and more backordered and due to arrive in April.)  More
details on this in another email.

I welcome public or private email with regards to any of this.

Thanks for everything you've done for the N8VEM and N8VEM-S100 groups!
It's an excellent group of people and super group of board designers!

Thanks,

Todd

* Andrew Lynch <LYN...@YAHOO.COM> [140205 20:48]: