A new 80386 Monitor program

I have just completed a 80386 monitor program for use with the 80386 S100 Bus CPU board we are developing.

Switching into Protected Mode (PM) and programming in PM was a steep learning process for me.  I have written up a description of what it involves for those that may some time in the future have to do the same thing.   The complete monitor is well documented and contains over 16,000 lines of "interesting" reading. The monitor can be used to boot CPM86 or MS-DOS amongst many other things.

Please click here for more info:-
http://s100computers.com/Software%20Folder/80386%20Monitor/80386%20Monitor.htm

John