RE: [N8VEM-S100:273] Request For Comments (NIC Board)

Hi Douglas!  Thanks!  You have to admit though, even 10 Mbps Ethernet on an
S-100 bus system would be something to see.  I do like the idea of moving
the TCP/IP stack to the NIC4 Z80 like using CP/NET or something akin to
that.

Max is running CP/NET on the N8VEM home computer prototype so it is
certainly possible.  I am not sure how that would work though.  For most
applications, the 10 Mbps link would sufficient for most any S-100 based
application if not overkill.