[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:1075] S-100 PCB reorders
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:1075] S-100 PCB reorders
- From: Terry Sare <ts...@sareusa.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 19:11:06 -0500
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 184.108.40.206 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of ts...@sareusa.com) smtp.mail=ts...@sareusa.com
- In-reply-to: <002001cd7ff8$b6feeef0$24fcccd0$@YAHOO.COM>
- References: <001b01cd7d94$a5322090$ef9661b0$@YAHOO.COM> <CADq8xFCjCrJy=vh_QbyO-unic6_wsHQatEf5v99reZxrhScByw@mail.gmail.com> <002001cd7ff8$b6feeef0$24fcccd0$@YAHOO.COM>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:14.0) Gecko/20120713 Thunderbird/14.0
Please put me down for 1) SMB, 1) bus extender, and 1) console IO
On 8/21/2012 6:57 PM, Andrew Lynch wrote:
Hi Tom! Thanks! You are down for one each of the S-100 SMB and S-100 bus
extender board PCBs as soon as they are available.
After those PCBs are distributed, I will be ordering a pair of new PCBs: the
S-100 68K CPU board (finally) and the S-100 LAVA board.
After that it is a bit fuzzy but at the moment the S-100 Console IO would be
next since builders have 11 boards they are waiting for. Usually I order
boards based on which one has the most waiting so the boards clear out
quickly and I can move on to the next one.
It is the same hobby funds that just get recycled over and over again... I
get the board batch manufactured, send out the boards to their builders,
gather up the funds and repeat the cycle. It works great until I screw up
(second batch of S-100 Serial IO boards -- Do'h!) or there is a board that
sits on the shelf because fewer builders wanted them than I thought. It is
a really informal process but it works!
To make a board manufacturing order I pretty much need 20 firm boards
waiting so I can pay the credit card. I can't let the bills go since I
would like to keep sleeping indoors. Winter's coming you know and its cold
sleeping on the front step! All you married guys know what I'm talking
Thanks and have a nice day!
From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem-
s1...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Tom Lafleur
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2012 7:02 PM
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:1055] S-100 PCB reorders
great, sign me up for an extender and SMB... I also need a console board??
what will you do these???
On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 3:54 PM, Andrew Lynch <LYN...@yahoo.com>
I am planning to reorder the S-100 System Monitor Board and S-100 bus
extender PCBs soon. I think the PCBs would be here in about three
weeks or so.
After they arrive and are sent to their builders, I would like to
S-100 LAVA and S-100 68K CPU board PCBs. I estimate they would be
here in about 7 weeks.
Thanks and have a nice day!
~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~