Re: [N8VEM-S100:1075] S-100 PCB reorders

Andrew,

Please put me down for 1) SMB, 1) bus extender, and 1) console IO

Terry Sare

On 8/21/2012 6:57 PM, Andrew Lynch wrote:
Hi Tom!  Thanks!  You are down for one each of the S-100 SMB and S-100 bus
extender board PCBs as soon as they are available.

After those PCBs are distributed, I will be ordering a pair of new PCBs: the
S-100 68K CPU board (finally) and the S-100 LAVA board.

After that it is a bit fuzzy but at the moment the S-100 Console IO would be
next since builders have 11 boards they are waiting for.  Usually I order
boards based on which one has the most waiting so the boards clear out
quickly and I can move on to the next one.

It is the same hobby funds that just get recycled over and over again... I
get the board batch manufactured, send out the boards to their builders,
gather up the funds and repeat the cycle.  It works great until I screw up
(second batch of S-100 Serial IO boards -- Do'h!) or there is a board that
sits on the shelf because fewer builders wanted them than I thought.  It is
a really informal process but it works!

To make a board manufacturing order I pretty much need 20 firm boards
waiting so I can pay the credit card.  I can't let the bills go since I
would like to keep sleeping indoors.  Winter's coming  you know and its cold
sleeping on the front step!  All you married guys know what I'm talking
about...  :-)