[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:1054] S-100 PCB reorders
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:1054] S-100 PCB reorders
- From: Tom Lafleur <laf...@lafleur.us>
- Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 16:02:00 -0700
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 18.104.22.168 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of laf...@lafleur.us) smtp.mail=laf...@lafleur.us
- In-reply-to: <001b01cd7d94$a5322090$ef9661b0$@YAHOO.COM>
- References: <001b01cd7d94$a5322090$ef9661b0$@YAHOO.COM>
great, sign me up for an extender and SMB... I also need a console
board?? what will you do these???
On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 3:54 PM, Andrew Lynch <LYN...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am planning to reorder the S-100 System Monitor Board and S-100 bus
> extender PCBs soon. I think the PCBs would be here in about three weeks or
> After they arrive and are sent to their builders, I would like to order the
> S-100 LAVA and S-100 68K CPU board PCBs. I estimate they would be here in
> about 7 weeks.
> Thanks and have a nice day!
> Andrew Lynch
~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~