RE: Kicad libraries

Hi

The KiCAD libraries are posted on the wiki in the Board Information folder.

Please check in the N8VEM-S100 mailing list for additional information.

From: Roger Lewis [mailto:ro...@abcsignproducts.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2014 11:34 AM
To: lyn...@yahoo.com
Subject: Kicad libraries

Andrew while looking through the Kicad user’s group I noticed you mentioned you might have the S-100 bus connector parts.

Would it be possible to get those? Particularly I’m after the card edge for the PCB.

Or point me to where I might find one,

Just joined yesterday and downloaded Kicad Monday.

Thanks

Roger Lewis