Re: [N8VEM-S100:2023] S-100 bus extender PCBs ordered!

Hi Josh!  Thanks!  Yes, there were about 9 boards uncommitted when I checked last night.  I don't have any spare edge connectors but there were some on eBay from Romania or Bulgaria that were reasonably priced.

Doing the pre-orders really helps this process along.  Once the boards come in I can usually get the whole batch or nearly so out in an evening or two.  That is a dramatic improvement over the old way when I would have stacks of PCBs lingering around for months.

From: Crusty OMO <cru...@hotmail.com>
To: "n8vem...@googlegroups.com" <n8v...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, November 8, 2013 12:01 AM
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:2023] S-100 bus extender PCBs ordered!

Hi Andrew,

Are there any unclaimed boards? Please count me in for 1.
Do you have an S-100 edge card connector too? Just 1 for the extender board.
Let me know what you want for it and I'll send the $$$

I'm still working on the 8080 board, but making slow progress.  Work has the best of me for the moment.
Perhaps I can get away from the kids for a couple hours this weekend to get the design out for comment and let you start laying traces.

Regards,
Josh