S-100 IDE Board

Hello Everyone,

I accidentally ordered by mistake on eBay and got a pair of Compact Flash CF to 3.5 IDE 40-Pin Female adapter for $3.00 each plus $2.00 for shipping instead of Syba. I do not know if this adapter will work as compare with Syba. Enclosed find a picture here as I do not have schematic for this board. Only thing that I aware that board did not have a transistor meanwhile Syba board uses the transistor installed.

I hope to finish the IDE board and see if the wrong board may work properly. Please let me know if you happen to use same kind board on your card.

Thank you