From: mon...@vitasoft.org
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:2951] Re: A new 16MB S100 Bus static RAM board
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 17:56:11 -0700

Josh I think I am going to do a “private” run of just 4  production boards for myself first.  I’m scared to do a bulk run at the moment because last week  (by chance), I came across a serious address line screw-up that required the board to be modified (trace cut, wire jumper etc.).  Because of the way I have this board laid out (so the mezzanine boards can also be used on the 32 bit 32MB Static RAM board for the (future) 80386 board) its real tricky keeping things straight.    I think I have it right now,  but frankly I would lose sleep over it if I had everybody order/pay for a board and come across another bug.  I anticipate this will be the last S100 bus board anybody would need, I want to get it right.

FYI, attached are the current schematics etc.

So… unfortunately, it will be at least 1 month before we could pull the trigger on a bulk purchase.

John