Re: [N8VEM-S100:2264] My recently completed S-100 test setup

Hi Josh,
  Thanks! Than last thing I would want to do is zap myself or something :-).  I didn't have proper terminal block shields so I made some with some standoffs & plastic from fast food container lids.  Re: your projects, very nice!  You are certainly involved with a lot of vintage hardware.  I follow your Cosmac 1802 postings, your S-100 postings and now I find out you are working with PETs. You are a very busy man!
Regards,
Jeff