Re: [N8VEM-S100:1167] Re: S-100 PCB reorder status

Hi Andrew

Thanks for the update.  My own personal preference is the 68K CPU and I believe you essentially have 20 waiting on it so I hope it makes it out soon.  Regarding the LAVA board - I think there might be a better way to do this but have not had time to look deeply into it.  I got a XULA-2 board from xess.com and it looks like it will do a lot more than the LAVA can and I want to explore the SDRAM that it has on it - may be a better way for us to get to large memory than the 68360 we have been looking at (I have not given up on it yet - still plugging away on it - I think the problem may be in the VCO circuit - I have some debug ideas I am working on)

On another note - what would it take to get some S100 unbuffered proto boards made - I have a couple of buffered boards but I want to try a different approach and could use the extra real estate that the unbuffered board has.  I am willing to help fund the reorder of this board (would pay for a significant number of them).  Was wondering if any one else is interested in that board - think I saw 6 on the list.

regards

Dave