Re: S-100 PCB reorder status

Hi Andrew!!

What about the 68K board ? I thought it has been in the queue for a long time.  If it is still being held up by routing, I was thinking why not replace the 68K chip with the 68000fn12 which is a plcc 68 and the 2 roms with a at29c1024 which is a plcc 44 and a single chip vs 2 - this would free up a lot of space on the board and be the same exact functionality as now.  It should make routing the board easier and cut down the chip density.  The 68K is 5 dollars I believe from utsource and I think the 29c1024 is approximately the same from utsource.  Just a thought.

Thanks

Dave