Re: Propeller console IO board

My EPROM programmer is not working so when I needed to get the FW for the console IO I paid Josh for the new version 2.3. However he also included another EPROM with version 2.4. The only difference between the two is that in version 2.4 you can also have a terminal running through the serial IO of the CPU board. Anyway, I don't know if Josh has actually finalized version 2.4.  If he is following this thread he may comment.

As far as the ESC codes go I just used BASIC to construct the VT100 terminal codes that I found online.  Unfortunately the VT100 emulation that I downloaded and compiled with the consoleIO.spin does not have all of the codes. They could be added if I understood the program well enough.