Re: [N8VEM-S100:6232] Re: 80386 CPU Board - Correction of Correction

John -

Ok, see the Z80 pull ups now...

Interestingly when I was confirming that I had the correct resistors on the 80386 board I noticed that "in circuit" R1 and R8 measure 500 ohms.  This makes sense for R1 with P36 jumpered 1-2 and 3-4.  I haven't thought thru R8 (master reset) yet.

I tried the "external port" approach with a simple switch, but I think I was getting too much switching bounce to draw any conclusions.  I'll wire up the port hopefully tonight.

- Gary