Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 08:11:29 -0400
From: geka...@gmail.com
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:4847] An 8085 S-100 Board

Antony -

Compupro's 8085/8088 board was always a favorite, and except for a single 74S288 32x8 PROM looks pretty straight forward to clone.

I don't suspect many of us can burn bipolar proms, but folks have replaced bipolar proms with GAL's,

    eg http://www.retroclinic.com/leopardcats/galprom/galprom.htm

Personally I'd rather see other vintage CPU's like the 8088, 1802 or 6800/6809  :)

- Gary