[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:5103] FP Mini Complete build kit Available
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:5103] FP Mini Complete build kit Available
- From: Robert <gst...@indy.net>
- Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 23:30:31 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: gst...@indy.net does not designate permitted sender hosts) smtp.mail=gst...@indy.net
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=indy.net; b=B6Phipt0368F12KThUyqw0SAHHrqNbGm/MXCXEsDYI2N1yPoegpvur/CWRRY3+ap; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: Robert <gst...@indy.net>
Why of course, I'd love to order a full kit!
Let us know if you get at least 10 takers and I'll send the money.
>From: Don Caprio <ilv...@gmail.com>
>Sent: Aug 30, 2014 7:02 PM
>Subject: [N8VEM-S100:5103] FP Mini Complete build kit Available
>Some builders have expressed interest in a complete component kit for the
>I'm making available a complete kit (less PCB and switches) for $60.00
>plus $5 shipping.
>Includes everything! I know most of you have most of this stuff on your
>please don't ask for substations or omissions.
>Can it be done cheaper? Probably if I used multiple sources and larger
>As it is I'm sourcing from three vendors. It's more of a convenience
>thing. You want it?
>I'll ship with your PCB and once it arrives no waiting for nothing. You
>can hit the bricks running.
>DISCLAIMER: This only makes sense if I do at least ten or more kits.
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "N8VEM-S100" group.
>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to n8vem-s100+...@googlegroups.com.
>For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.