Re: [N8VEM-S100:2550] A new 16MB S100 Bus static RAM board

If John and Andrew are OK with it then I'll be coordinating a volume
purchase (I'm keeping track of those who have said they want them.)

I'll certainly try to minimize the cost.  I'll post an estimate before
placing an order.

Todd

* Paul Birkel <pbi...@gmail.com> [140227 16:38]: