Re: Logic Analyzer - question

I use the Logic Sniffer since 6 months and it was extremely useful to debug my first S100 boards. For the price, I don't think you can go wrong.

I bought it at http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/preorder-open-workbench-logic-sniffer-p-612.html?cPath=75 for 50 USD (I recommend to purchase two logic probes right away to get 16 channels). Also, this is good to get an enclosure as the board is unprotected, I bought one that also looks great I think there : http://builttospecstore.storenvy.com/products/2107326-open-bench-logic-sniffer-enclosure