Re: [N8VEM-S100:5607] Logic Analyzer - question

For me it is because I am not tied to windows.  I try not to use Windows if I can avoid it.  The triggering is pretty powerful and it is very compact.  I got an acrylic case from somewhere that I like for it too.  You should look at the gadget factory forums (I think that is where it is) on the design and re coding of the FPGA - the guy really knew what he was doing.  The triggering is very powerful as well.

Dave