RE: S-100 Bus IDE V2

[Benno's email is bouncing so I am trying again via the mailing list, sorry
for the noise]

Hi Benno!  Thanks!

Yes there are plenty of the S-100 IDE V2 PCBs available.

Feel free to get as many as you would like.

There is one S-100 Parallel IO PCB left as well.

The PCBs will be $20 each as per the usual arrangement.  Shipping in the US
is $3 for a single PCB and $2 for each additional PCB.  Shipping
internationally is $10 for a single PCB and $3 for each additional PCB.
This is for the bare basics USPS first class postage with no tracking or
insurance.  The builder assumes all risk of delivery as per usual
arrangement.

Please send a PayPal to LYN...@YAHOO.COM and I will send your board(s)
right away.