Re: accepting S-100 RAM&ROM pre-orders

Hi Andrew

Put me down for one Ram/Rom board, I have just sent payment via PayPal

regards
David Fry

On Tuesday, October 1, 2013 8:10:17 PM UTC+1, lynchaj wrote:

Hi!  Now that the S-100 6502 CPU V2 and S-100 Parallel IO PCBs are winding down it is time to get the next PCB order rolling.  We need 20 PCB pre-orders so I can make a manufacturing order.

The S-100 RAM&ROM board is ready for “production”.  If you would like to get one or more of these exciting new S-100 memory CPU boards please do the new usual pre-order.  I will set aside your board so you get them as soon as they arrive.

Here is a link to S100computers.com website with information on the new board.  Basically it is an 8 bit/16 bit fusion of the S-100 4MB SRAM board and S-100 EPROM board which addresses major issues with each board.  Overall this is a much better and more flexible memory board that should be a general solution for almost all your S-100 memory board needs.

http://www.s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/RAM&ROM%20Board/RAM&PROM%20Board.htm

The PCBs will be $20 each as per the usual arrangement.  Shipping in the US is $3 for a single PCB and $2 for each additional PCB.  Shipping internationally is $10 for a single PCB and $3 for each additional PCB.  This is for the bare basics USPS first class postage with no tracking or insurance.  The builder assumes all risk of delivery as per usual arrangement.

Please send a PayPal to LYN...@YAHOO.COM and I will reserve your board(s).