From: mon...@vitasoft.org
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:1846] IMSAI 8080 CPU card replacement
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 12:16:46 -0700

Josh, when you get done let me know if you would like to add the capability of running the board as a bus master/slave.   Should not be too hard, have done it for 8088,8086, 80286,80386 and 6502.   Makes it nice to have it just sit there if/until needed.

John

John Monahan Ph.D

e-mail: mon...@vitasoft.org

Text:    mon...@txt.att.net