Northstar Horizon S-100 memory

Hello all,

Sorry if this is a bit off topic.  I have a Northstar Horizon that I am restoring. It came without any RAM boards. I acquired a Dynabyte 64k dynamic RAM board 800589-G, and I've been trying to get it to work with the Horizon.  I've figured out the bank switching, and I'm able to switch banks in and out, but any writes to memory end up writing FF no matter what I write.

It's been impossible to find any data on this board like schematics.  I don't even know if it's compatible with the Horizon.

Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone has a memory board (any size) that is compatible with the Northstar Horizon that they'd be willing to let go for a reasonable cost and willing to ship to Canada.

Thanks in advance.

Ian